Rental terms for golf carts
- A valid B driving license or driving license for off-road vehicles is required. As for alcohol and drugs, the same applies as for driving a car.
- Driving only allowed on the fairway, semi-ruff and ruff (not high ruff), as well as on transport routes between the golf holes, within the clubhouse area and adjacent to the car park. Not on a public road.
- Driving is done with great care – no braking cords or quick maneuvers are allowed. Great consideration must also be given to other players.
- The renter is responsible for damage that occurred to the car during the rental period and also damage that occurred on the track due to careless driving.
- The renter is obliged to report faults or damage to the vehicle as soon as possible. The lessor (Holma Golf AB) must then inform the renter of any costs and / or what measures must be taken.
- The lessor is responsible for the vehicle being in working order and drivable condition. If an operating error occurs during the rental period due to the condition or fault of the vehicle, the renter is entitled to a replacement vehicle or a refund of the rent paid. It is the responsibility of both the lessor and the renter to limit the occurrence of damage as much as possible.
- After the game is over, the car must be parked in the intended place. The car must be emptied of rubbish and put on charge.
- Keys are returned to the reception or by appointment.
- The vehicle may be driven with a maximum of one passenger and one driver. If the agreement is not fulfilled, the car is returned and an administration fee of 500 SEK is charged to the tenant.