LOCAL RULES AND COMPETITION TERMS 2020 FOR LYSEKIL HOLMA GOLF CLUB
Golf is played according to the current Rules for Golf Games. The Game and Competition Manual, Chapters 1–3, and the following Local Rules and
LOCAL RULES AND TEMPORARY LOCAL RULES
Temporary local rules are posted on the bulletin board.
In addition, the following local rules apply to all games at the club unless otherwise stated in connection with an individual competition.
For the complete Swedish text for a local rule where reference is to Model for local rule, see Games and the competition info bank on SGF’s website under Local rules.
DUTY FOR BREACH OF LOCAL RULE (unless otherwise stated in the local rule):
General duty (loss of holes in match play or two kinds of duty in stroke play).
1. Out of bounds (Rule 18)
1. White sticks
2. Fences. The area inside the fence is Out of bounds and must not be walked on. The fence is immovable obstruction and
relief may be taken in accordance with rule 16.1a
3. Hole 10. Fenced tree area to the right. The area inside the fence is out of bounds. The fence is immovable obstruction and relief may be taken in accordance with rule 16.1a
4. Holes 5, 6 and 7. Fenced tree area in the ridge is out of bounds. The fence is a immovable obstruction and relief is given
taken according to rule 16.1a
2. Penalty areas (Rule 17)
1. Hole 9. Penalty area marked with red sticks and plates on the left (grove). If a ball is in or almost certain that a ball
who were not found lying in the penalty area, the player has these relief options, each with a penalty stroke:
-Take relief according to Rule 17.1e.
-Drop the original ball or other ball in the drop zone to the right of the green. DZ is a relief area according to Rule 14.3
Hole 17. The penalty area behind the green marked with red sticks with a green top is a no-play zone. Relief options:
– Relief must be taken according to rule 17.1e.
-Drop the original ball or other ball in the drop zone to the right of the green.DZ is a relief area according to Rule 14.3
(The ravine is a specially protected natural area and must not be walked on)
Hole 14, 18. The penalty area on the left side, marked with red sticks and tiles with a green top is a no-play zone. Relief
must be taken according to Rule 17.1e.
3. Abnormal course conditions (Rule 16) and organic objects
a) Ground under repair; G.U.R.
1.Areas in bunkers where sand has been removed by running water which has given rise to deep furrows
2. Open drainage strings with gravel.
b) Immovable obstructions
1. Yellow-black 150 m sticks
c) Prohibition zones
1) Young trees with a bark-filled bed are prohibited play areas.
The player must take relief according to rule 16.1f
Loose divots must not be returned. Fill the cavity with grass seed/sand mixture (available in bottles at the first tee).
2. Golf carts and pushcarts may not be driven/towed over tee, foregreen, green or between green and greenbunker.
3. Bunker rakes must be in the bunker and in the direction of play